Work Liability Insurance Need Liability Insurance For Self Employed To Work Inside Private Homes. Need Quotes From Three Companies?

Need liability insurance for self employed to work inside private homes. Need quotes from three companies? - work liability insurance

My own business. It is a personal assistant for busy people. You go home. Food preparation and handling of parts can be expensive in their houses. I do not know what amount of insurance I need. I think there should be no more than $ 5000. What are the insurance companies there are in touch with me.

1 comments:

Insuranc... said...

You need a commercial general liability. The minimum of 1,000,000 and 1,000,000 total accident. I know of no insurance company would be within these limits. Let me give you a scenario. They come home to someone. After leaving the owenrs a complaint, he stole vaulable a work of art. They bring you to justice. Well, you're completely innocent, is for the defense costs of running thousands of dollars. Therefore, you need it even more, and that responsibility is not maintained, but also the costs for the defense! Good luck

Post a Comment