Barley Coffee I Have A Starbucks Barista Aroma 12 Cup Coffee Maker That Wont Brew A Full Pot Of Coffee!?

I have a Starbucks Barista Aroma 12 cup coffee maker that wont brew a full pot of coffee!? - barley coffee

I've recently removed from storage and put it to work, but when I press the beer, barley is only made for 1 cup. I can not get it to a pot full. Ive ran a little vinegar and shot the water, but there are water tanks leaving the pot, always shut down when water runs out? What can I do to fix it.

2 comments:

♥ Steff ♥ said...

Maybe you need a new game. Maybe you go to Starbucks and asked them to contribute

=]

Debbie said...

We had the same problem off and off. If the problem occurs with a ratio of 50 / 50 vinegar and water. Then, several times (4 -5) with water and usually clear the problem.

Post a Comment