Masterlock Combination Code Book How Do You Figure Out A Masterlock Code If You Have The First Number?

How do you figure out a masterlock code if you have the first number? - masterlock combination code book

My friend can not find the lock masterrlocks when you say to your first question. Then, after saying that the first number, which you can find the rest. But do not tell me how. Who knows how to do this?


by the way, you can use the combination, if anyones had her first number.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Elizabet... said...

From what I understand, you should hear the lock to an almost silent noise inside move when the right number, and they move inside.
I saw on TV, and nerd my best friend told me how he does haha.

master chief said...

wow you are really that ... What is amazing ........... My brother once told me that you feel the movement mechanisms ........ But the first number you need approx. 35 minutes without a code ............................ somehow he has the talent ...... Special sez that only experts can tell ....... whatever
...

Evan P said...

its super easy to do, just to see her do it /

Zoeanne M said...

Ur is a friend !!!!!!!!!!!! how kool i destroyer?
Soz in any way assist a talent, thats kool!

Post a Comment