Bamboo Staple Nail OSB Sub-floor Over Cement Leveling Compound?

OSB Sub-floor over cement leveling compound? - bamboo staple nail

I am installing a new bamboo flooring in my attic brick and beams. I'm considering establishing a new sub floor to nail OSB / basic bamboo. The lid is made of wood with heavy structural boards truck, then it is 1 to 2 inches thick concrete base with leveling compound.

OSB sub I install a new cement plant in the existing leveling. I do not think that's a problem because I am in the 4th Stock am, and will cement in place for 10 years and must be protected from moisture. I think 3 / 4 "th. OSB, glued, cement. (Probably screwed if the concrete is not brittle)

Notes, comments and opinions appreciated.

1 comments:

Steve said...

Well, make sure your floor is completely flat. If the floating floor is not starting at the surface lead to problems. Secondly, I have some reservations about the implementation of something special. It really is a problem of moisture. SURE creating a barrier against moisture. They not only provide a protective layer, but it also adds a layer of filling. Third, make sure you do not firmly opposed to any object you want to have to make room for the thermal stretch. It only takes a small amount (3 / 8 or so), but make sure it is appropriate for the size of the room. The gap between the trim and 1 / 4 roundover. It also comes in the OSB.

Post a Comment