Brian Saunders Facebook Should I Drop Hideki Okajima Or Joba Chamberlain?

Should I drop Hideki Okajima or Joba Chamberlain? - brian saunders facebook

In need a starter and IM planning Pickin up Cliff Lee, Randy Wolf, Matt Albers, and Randy Johnso. My staff is now Brandon Webb, Brad Penny, Joe Saunders, Adam Wainwright, and Brian Bannister. CC fights a lot and I have to sit. My relief is very good, with Bobby Jenks, George Sherrill and Brandon Lyon. I do not know who to choose, and the drop. Thanks

4 comments:

Machowol... said...

Drop CC then. I know it's hard, but .... I see CC has a season like Cy Young this year, and its value is small enough that Webb / Penny / Bannister / Wainwright / Saunders should be enough to overcome.

Or instead of the whole world .... Go What kind of trade value could be CC Sabathia? Suppose you could or Ian Kennedy, Joe Blanton or Rich Hill or Erik Bedard to receive. You might think soon the exploration of trade routes ... and see what happens for a while. Give it 2 weeks ... to see how things will work out ......

Select this ..... I hope Cliff Lee Randy Johnson or one of them. Mainly because Cliff Lee is young and durable and pitches well enough to be on the way to the ace of the staff of the Indians in the nextYears. Randy Johnson ... well as issues of infringement .... has a history that can not be appealed and it was even 70% of itself ..... Better than 75% of MLB pitchers Randy Johnson since confindence team that every time he has to win on the hill. It's that good.

When you run the risk of someone ... CC Sabathia is at this point. DC Of course, he could turn around and have a good year .... You can not, however, and spend the way he was pitching. This could be the beginning of the end of the CC and his career.

GT500 said...

Drop Okajima.

Joba finally moved to the rotation.

Nate said...

Chamberlain

Vote For Cthulhu said...

Lyon. I think it will lose its role on the AS Break to.

Post a Comment